About Me

My photo
living for more than this world...

Saturday, December 13, 2008

God in my living

With a million emotions running around inside my heart i'm finding it hard to sort through them. Finished with my first semester of college, i'm not sure if i should be happy to be done or sad its over.
Let me just say...it was a strange semester. I'm so glad to be done with studying and writting papers. i'm glad to be done with room checks and collecting quarters for laundry. BUT i'm not ready to be done with the'bungalow' (margie's house). I don't ant to be done with late night talks on the kitchen floor or movies on a friday night. She graduated today...how wonderful...how terrible...how...different.

I need God to be in every part of my life. There are so many parts. So many fears, so many issues, victories, losses, frustrations and joys. i'm up and down and fighting for stability. My problem runs deeper than the activities of the day to day. i need God in every part of my life.When i suck and when i don't suck. What does that mean? it means, "here, Jesus" no matter what it is... i just need to say "here, you're glory and not mine"

So i'm giving Him my friendships, my worries, my favorites, my passions, my unattractive qualities, and my family. "Here, Jesus"


GOD IN MY LIVING
THERE IN MY BREATHING
GOD IN MY WAKING
GOD IN MY SLEEPING


GOD IN MY RESTING
THERE IN MY WORKING
GOD IN MY THINKING
GOD IN MY SPEAKING


BE MY EVERYTHING



GOD IN MY HOPING
THERE IN MY DREAMING
GOD IN MY WATCHING
GOD IN MY WAITING

GOD IN MY LAUGHING
THERE IN MY WEEPING
GOD IN MY HURTING
GOD IN MY HEALING