About Me

My photo
living for more than this world...

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Deal with Dubai




What's going on:
This new year, we'll be beginning our 4 month adventure in Dubai. My dad has been working there for a year now and it's time to join him. My dear friend, Anna, and I have moved out of our dorm rooms and will be getting on the plane with my parents January 1st. I would tell you all about what we're going to be doing but the truth is, God changes my plans so quickly it's not worth explaining. So how about just a basic idea? Anna will be going to American University Dubai while I am doing an internship. We will be in a 3 bedroom apartment which is close to the beach, restaurants, and everything else one might want or need. We're so blessed and maybe even a bit spoiled.
I guess it's official now...I've blogged about it. we must actually be going.


More updates to come when we arrive.

No comments: